air quality project
Water, Air, Fire and Light.
It’s not just a simple Logo, but our company philosophy.
Montalba srl has gained 40 years experience in plant engineering and is an ever changing and constantly growing company with solid roots. We belong to the energy market and we specialize in plant technology and we can develop and follow up with our personnel all the stages of the work starting with the design up to the creation and operation of air conditioning, electrical, fire prevention and water treatment plants.
Thanks to our continuous updating and technological research we can study and implement solutions in order to maximize savings in energy and at the same time respect the environment and thus we can manage to thoroughly satisfy the customer.
We have set ourselves goals which are to constantly improve the standard of quality, by supplying “avantgarde” systems using solutions with a low environmental impact and by studying the best solutions to meet the customers’ requirements.
Integrity, professionality, punctuality and customer loyalty are a few of our strengths.
We have been taking care of the cleaning and remediation of air conditioning plants since 1995 and we are one of the forerunners in Italy and we have gained considerable experience in dealing with numerous types of plants and buildings such as: offices, schools, hospitals, restricted wards, operating theaters, banks, shopping centers etc. These are just some of the customers that have used our remediation services.
We were also co-sponsors in some of the “healthy building conferences” held in 1995 and 1997 in Milan and San Francisco.
- continuous development in the engineering sector
- utmost costomer care
- intervention capacity 24/7
- quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- great awareness of environmental issues assessable through previous experience and references in the technological innovation field in renewable energy
To this day we have the following certification:
- SOA certification n. 6766/23/00 class V – category 0S28 to be able to operate for PA
- registration according to UNI EN ISO 9001-2008
n. 102201A that certifies that a quality system according to European standards has been adopted
Company certified UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
certificate No. 102201A
- registration to NADCA ( National Air Duct Cleaner Association), to this day the only reference institution regarding quality standards and technical services for the remediation or air conditioning systems
- we aim by 2016 to obtain the following mentioned additional certification:
UNI EN ISO 14001
UNI EN ISO 18001
The Company is active in the design, implementation and maintenance of technological, civil and industrial systems.
Our goal is to offer our customers the best technical and most functional solution with the minimal use of economic resources and to design and accomplish projects that comply with the current regulations in force.
- civil and industrial heating systems, cooling and air conditioning systems including thermal regulation ones and those remote controlled
- electrical and special systems for air conditioning and heating
- indoor air quality interventions
AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING
- final design
- energy analysis and certification of buildings
- conduction and maintenance
- customized remote control systems
- heat management
- nomination of 3rd party
- osmosis systems
- softening systems
- autocalve systems
- legionella systems
COGENERATIONS AND TRIGENERATION PLANTS
air quality project
We pass 90% or our time indoors and it is fundamental the quality of the air.
Our company has been involved in the study of the technological solutions able to solve indoor pollution since 1995.
After 20 years experience in this specific sector we have created a series of services and products which are able to resolve any problems due to the quality of room air.
Our company has joined AIISA and works according to methods and NADCA methods and standards which are an extra guarantee that the services being offered comply with the restrictive parameters and are an extra safety and reliability factor for the customer.
- Robotic video inspection
- Bacteriological monitoring in pipes
- Complete IAQ examination of the building and system
- Disinfection and cleaning treatment
- Coating treatment (long duration disinfection)
- Final reports
- Photographic documentation and supplied films
LEGIONELLA TREATMENT PRODUCTS
Montalba is committed to finding innovative solutions and technologies for indoor and outdoor air purification.
In particular it is developing a range of products that through use of UVC lamps combined with catalysts can achieve optimal percentage in the abatement of bacteria, mold and fungi in the air we breathe every day; these are also able to significantly reduce the concentrations of PM10 and PM2,5.
Another system that we are implementing is the adiabatic cooling or evaporative cooling, a method entirely "natural", which does not employ any type of refrigerant, but it rather utilizes the quality of the air to accumulate water steam up to saturation, with temperature decreasing during the process.
Those products are currently under test in collaboration with prestigious Italian universities and will be available on the market starting from 2016.
For further technical and commercial information, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS:
Alleanza Assicurazioni SpA
Cofely GDF Suez Group
Banca Popolare di Milano
Casinò Municipale Campione d’Italia
Centro Ricerche Ispra
Comune di Milano
Generali Immobiliare Group
Manuli Rubber Industries
BUILDINGS UNDER MAINTENANCE:
Palazzo Marino - Milan
Palazzo Reale - Milan
Teatro degli Arcimboldi - Milan
Castello Sforzesco - Milan
Museo del Novecento – Milan
Montalba Indoor Air Quality srl
Via Correggio, 19
Business premises and offices
Strada Braide, 80/S
tel: 0383 213562
fax: 0383 642055
© Montalba Indoor Air Quality srl - P.I. e Cod. Fisc. 02130350180 - CCIAA di MILANO REA 1997218 - Capitale Sociale interamente versato Euro 100.000,00